You just started with the new PES Club Manager and are now looking for tips and tricks to make your team a top team as quickly as possible? If so, our tips for beginners will certainly help you further. Furthermore, we come down below to the frequently asked question about a PES Club Manager tips and whether there is such a thing. Some time ago, Konami released a very promising game for Android and iOS and it is a soccer manager called PES Club Manager. While there have been some apps in this genre for some time, such as Top Eleven or Goal One, the app from Konami makes a very good impression.
That’s what the PES Club Manager is all about
The game principle is quite easy to understand. Who would have thought it was about creating a professional team from an initially unknown and not exactly good team. But the way to the top is hard and rocky. As a good manager you have to master numerous tasks successfully in order to survive against the other teams. In addition to a great look with 3D graphics and extensive real-time game simulation. The PES Club Manager also has an official license from currently over 5,000 real players and all well-known teams. Which is very important to many gamers for the atmosphere and fun. Otherwise, it’s a classic soccer manager with lots of functions and features.
Entry-level tips for PES Club Manager Managers
First we come to a few tips for beginners for the game. Some of which we have explained in more detail below.
- At the beginning you should definitely take a look at the functions described in the tutorial. All the important features are shown here. We strongly advise you to go through the tutorial and not just click through quickly.
- As with Top Eleven, there is also a login package for the PES Club Manager. Which is also known to many as a login bonus. There is the 3-day plan and the 7-day plan with different bonuses for coins. Depending on how you plan to be active, you should make the right decision here.
- Sponsorship contract in Pro Evolution Soccer Club Manager. Also in this game there are sponsorship contracts with big rewards. the game store offers for example a reward of 6 million and the TV Right Local in turn offers the premium currency in the form of PES Coins.
- In the beginning, of course, it’s about building a team first and especially keeping an eye on the talents or young stars. Accordingly, we recommend that you get to grips with the youth academy right from the start and promote your talent.
- Train players regularly in four different traits such as endurance and Co.
- You can also buy more new players on the transfer market and you can improve the existing players under the player management.
- Pay attention to the endurance and motivation of the players and replace if necessary or try to improve the values.
- In addition to building the team, you should also regularly develop and expand the infrastructure of the club. This is possible via the “My home town”. These include the training facilities or the youth academy mentioned above.
More PES Club tips will follow shortly.
Tip 1: Promote young players and talents
As in almost every football manager, talents and young stars play an important role in the PES Club Manager. You should take care of this as soon as possible and expand the Academy. It can be worth adding some players to the team per season. It is important that you really let these players on the ball and on the court so that they can improve their skills. Especially if you have a lot of older players in individual positions. You should always have one or two young players and talents behind you who can eventually replace the older player.
Tip 2: Sell players on the transfer market that are no longer needed
If you have some players with few stars and poor performance that are no longer needed. You should sell them on the trasfer market as soon as possible. This not only saves you money and may even be able to earn something. but at the same time you also free up a place for the young talents mentioned above. You shouldn’t sell all older players with a poor performance now, but you should definitely look over the squad. Be careful not to sell too many players and just have one player in one position. Incidentally, the transfer market is called “player management”.
Tip 3: In-game tactics and strategy tips
Anyone who has had a look at the functions of the PES Club Manager will surely have determined what can be set during and before the game. To list all things here would go beyond the scope. But we still have a good entry-level tip regarding the tactics and strategy in the game. So you should not only make the appropriate changes to the game style spread over the game. But it can also be worthwhile to replace individual players earlier, such as from the 60 minute. This can sometimes give you an advantage over the opposing team if there are players in individual positions who are unable to walk due to exhaustion and tiredness.
Tip 4: The best lineup in the PES Club Manager
Let’s get to the PES Club Manager Lineup Tips. Which formation is the best and with which lineup should I send my players onto the pitch? Well, that’s not so easy to answer because it mainly depends on your own playing style and the players you use. Nevertheless, you will surely drive better at the beginning with a more defensive line-up than with an offensive tactic. In addition to the classic 4-4-2, the 4-1-3-2 formation is also quite suitable as a line-up. If you change the line-up in the game, we recommend reducing the game speed to 1x so that you can react in time and make changes.
Tips on the PES Coins
The function of the PES Club Manager Coins or PES Coins is shown relatively early. This is the premium currency for gaming and, as usual, brings a lot of advantages. This is needed, among other things, for scouting players but also for expanding the club structure. A tip about the PES coins, you should mainly use them for scouting. You can also use it to expand the club buildings immediately. But if you bring a little time with you, you can simply let this time pass and save the useful PES coins. How to get more free PES Coins or earn in-game, we will add here.
PES Club Manager cheats
Is there actually a cheat for the PES Club Manager to get the top stars straight away and finally get coins? No, of course not, and there will probably never be cheats or other tricks for the game that can give you an unfair advantage. Since the great and extensive game is mainly financed through in-app purchases of coins. There will certainly be no cheat codes or other bonus codes with which you can cheat a lot of coins. Even if there are already the first dubious websites that promise such tools, we can only advise against it. There are no classic cheats for the PES Club Manager and there will never be. The term cheats is also used more often when it simply means tips.
Do you have any more tips and tricks for the PES Club Manager? Which lineup is the best and have you found good and young talents?